Wednesday 16 November 2011

Laga is Pregnant

I am excited to announce that Laga has been confirmed pregnant today :) The puppies are expected the week of the 19th December, so Christmas puppies. The sire is Tribow again.
SA CH Giftnell Ali's Newsflash of Berkano
(Laga)
HD A1/A1 EB 00 EYE TESTED CLEAR
CH Stavros Tri To Top Me Of Giftnell
(Tribow)
 HD A2/A2, ELBOW 00 EYE TESTED CLEAR

Expected colours: Black & White / Blue & White
Their pedigrees can be viewed here: http://www.giftnell.co.za/proc/pedi_tribow_laga.htm

Even though Laga is still in South Africa, the litter will be called a European name seeing as I have been in Europe for the past 6 months. I have been to quite a few different countries while I have been here, but I have spent most of my time in Belgium so I thought it would be appropriate to name the litter something Belgian. As I like the Belgian beers so much the litter will be called Belgian beer names :)

Here are a few pictures of dogs from Laga's previous litters, father also Tribow.

Giftnell One More Flash of Berkano
(Aradia)


Berkano Tsunami Sumo 

Giftnell Splash In A Flash


Mom, Dad & Daughter - Laga, Tribow and Aradia
Taken at Magaliesburg Country Kennels
http://www.countrykennels.co.za/


Sumo as a puppy



No comments:

Post a Comment